Seminars for your success
SEO is ideally considered as a sub-area of the overall marketing concept. In the seminar, participants learn how to create the technical access requirements. Furthermore, the description of the content of an online offer is dealt with. Last but not least, it is important to communicate the increase in relevance to the search engine through appropriate measures. After completing the training, the participants have a good foundation to bring their own WordPress website decisively forward.
- How do search engines work?
- The most important search engines
- SEO definition and conceptual basics
- URL schemes
- HTTP status codes for search engines
- the GOOGLE pagerank
- Types of queries
- SEO requirements
- Which areas can be optimised?
- Content optimisation
- Internal and external linking
- Strategies to be in the top positions in the long term
- Basic rules for information architecture
- Mobile SEO measures
- Technical SEO measures
- Onpage SEO optimisations
- Offpage optimisations
- Analysis tools for mobile, technology, onpage, offpage
- Checklists for a WordPress / WooCommerce project
- Work with important WordPress tools: WPOptimize, Yoast, Onsite Tracker
At least 2 days
Recommended 3 days
Online marketing managers, administrators, aspiring web designers, bloggers and anyone who wants to make WordPress websites professionally responsible for the marketing success of a website in a positive way. You should have basic knowledge and initial experience with WordPress as an administrator or blogger.
Similar seminar topics
Seminars for your success Search Engine Advertising SEA with Google for WordPress & WooCommerce The Search Engine Advertising also SEA
Seminars for your success WordPress for administrators Basics WordPress is a dynamic publishing system or better content management system.
Seminars for your success Elementor Pro Pagebuilder for WordPress web design The PageBuilder enables in the most popular content management system of the