Seminars for your success
If desired, I show an overview of provider selection, installation and configuration of a WordPress site in the seminar. As a trainer, I devote the focus of my seminar to creating blog posts. Static WEB pages are covered in the course of the training. Of course, I also focus on customising the visual appearance of a WordPress site. A first introduction to search engine optimisation of WordPress websites completes this seminar. I will also answer individual needs or specific questions about your project as a WordPress trainer and coach.
- Provider selection for the WordPress project;
- Deployment structures and possibilities;
- Create, manage posts, comments and pages;
- Theme management and selection and change;
- Visual Composer or Gutenberg Editor;
- Tools and file for administration tasks (test environment, FTP, htaccess, wpconfig, etc.);
- Images, audio, video in the media library and file management;
- SFTP access for quick administration of WordPress;
- User management in the dashboard and with additional extensions;
- Working with the Customizer
- Permalinks Meaning;
- Useful plugins installation and update service;
- Basics of SEO;
- Speed Optimization;
- Insight database structure with PHP-MyAdmin;
- Multisite installations;
- Realise security and data protection in WordPress.
- Domain transfer or provider change.
At least 2 days
Recommended 3 days
Administrators, online editors and aspiring web developers. Web designers with administrative tasks and anyone who wants to plan and build a WordPress. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is useful but not required.
Similar seminar topics
Seminars for your success WordPress for developers basics There is a huge developer community, excellent documentation
Seminars for your success Basics HTML5.x and CSS3 Static web pages are not programmed, but written in the markup language
Seminars for your success Elementor Pro Pagebuilder for WordPress web design The PageBuilder enables in the most popular content management system of the